The AQUATEC BC-65 Atlas buoyancy compensator device is popular for the best in buoyancy control, comfort, stability and style. The power inflator with the Sub-Alert air system has achieved these fundamental objectives by introducing the PHS (Personal Harness System). Unlike the traditional jacket style BCD, PHS functions independently from the air-cell and it can be adjusted to give a personalized fitting that you usually only find in custom made gear.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- 1000 Denier Cordura/PU bonded to the inside.
- Wraparound air PU bonded bladder retains inside even when fully inflated.
- Pockets are 1680 Denier nylon.
- Internal bladderless BCD.
- Quick release shoulder straps.
- Adjustable cummerbund waistband.
- Independent Backpack.
- Sub-Alert Power Inflator.
- Soft TPR Backpack Pad.
- Covered corrugated hose.
- L/P hose.
- Solid zippered pockets.
- SUS contoured 2" D-Rings x 4/Plastic 2" D-Ring x 4.
- O/P Valves x 3.
- Hose retainers x 2.
- Stainless steel tank cam lock buckle.