- 925 solid Silver
- 22 cm - size may vary slightly as all pieces are handcrafted. Length adjustable by 2 silver rings.
- Traditional Balinese toggle closure. Handcrafted from Silver wire.
- Each Bracelet is a unique piece.
- Collect your diving memories on Baruna Silver's unique bracelet and add a charm for every diving dream that comes true. You can attach up to 8 charms.
- 5 weeks time for production and delivery if the item is out of stock. And this is the text for all items about us please:
- In Balinese, Dewa Baruna is the name of the Hindu sea god. It is from this deity that Baruna Silver takes its name. And it is on Dewa Baruna's birthplace - Bali, the island of the gods - that Baruna Silver has its origins.
- Baruna Silver was founded by 2 German diving enthusiasts who were determined to turn their love of the island and affection for diving into a specialty business. It was only natural that they chose to work with silver, one of the traditional crafts of Bali. And thus Baruna Silver was born - jewellery for divers and admirers of Bali alike.
- All of the jewellery in the Baruna collection is made of recycled Sterling Silver (925) preserving your memories forever. Our exclusive collection is made by traditional Balinese silversmiths in Celuk, the heart of Bali. Every detail is handcrafted to create a unique treasure.