AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-1100F with the introduction pending Extended Thermal Insulating System, now lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow - regardless of how cold the water is. The Extended Thermal Insulating System makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 % over the current RG-1100F without compromising breathing performance.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Piston First Stage Scuba Regulator.
- Connector: YOKE & DIN type.
- Intermediate pressure: 135-145 PSI (9.5-10.2 Bar).
- High pressure port: (7/16" 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
- Low pressure port: (3/8" 24W UNF-2B) x 5.
- Ventilation: Air supply 3000PSI (232 Bar).
- Weight: 900 Grams.
- Material: Bright chrome plated, SUS springs.
- Scuba Gear CE Approval.