AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-4100F features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator will be supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Balanced diaphragm First Stage Scuba Regulator.
- Connector: YOKE & DIN type.
- Intermediate pressure: 135-145 PSI (9.5-1O.2 Bar).
- High pressure port: (7/16" 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
- Low pressure port: (3/8" 24W UNF-2B) x 4.
- Ventilation: air supply 3000PSI (135 SCFM).
- Material: Chromium plated brass body/SUS springs.
- Cool water use.
- Weight: 995 Grams.