The AQUATEC T-Rex Dive knife is perfect for diving, camping, survival, fire departments and the military. The silhouetted one-piece dive / activity knife is getting more and more popular. The advantages of this type of one-piece knife blade is its thin profile and less weight to make it more portable, but the drawback is that it is difficult and awkward to hold. The T-Rex Dive / Activity Knife has solved this problem by having an ergonomically shaped handle with a thin plastic insert to give the handle a very comfortable feel.
Quick draw and Reinsert:
AQUATEC T-Rex Dive knife special design of quick release and lock mechanism is located on top portion of the sheath, which can be access easily and operate by single hand. Simply push the button to draw the knife, and push the knife all the way down when reinsert. A click can be heard if the knife is completely locked.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: 304 Stainless steel.
- Overall lenght: 200 mm (7.9 inch).
- Handle: 120 mm. (4.7 inches)
- Blade length: 90 mm (3.5 inch).
- Blade thickness: 4 mm (0.16 inch).
- Weight: 123 g (kinfe body).
- Standard accessories: Strap, Sheath, Hose clip, BC mount.
- Straps x 2: 470 mm (18.5 inch) and 390 mm (15.4 inch).
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- Stainless Steel 420J2 T-Rex Dive Knife:
- Although Stainless Steel 420J2 is an ideal material for diver's knife, but it is not rust free like titanium. Wash the knife thoroughly with fresh waters after use, dry it completely and a thin silicone oil layer is recommended before reinsert to the sheath for storage.
- This knife is designed with super ergonomics to give the diver every advantage in convenience, leverage and safety.
- The large finger guard on the bottom prevents your hand from slipping forward onto the razor sharp serrated blade.
- The knurled thumb press on the top of the blade insures that you can exert maximum pressure to your cut.
- The position of your thumb by the line cutter notch means that you can cut a line that is behind your back or otherwise out of sight by merely allowing it to slide down your thumb nail. It's almost as easy to manipulate as your bare hands.