It's not important what kind of valve the tank has for our purposes, but it will affect what type of regulator you should buy for your tank. There are adapters available to connect one to the other but these just add extra cost. The Yoke type are more common in the US.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Take Valve for YOKE and DIN.
- Surface Treatment: Chrome Plated Brass & Mat Finishing.
- Valve Thread: 3/4"-14 NPS.
- Burst Disk Service Pressure: 200 BAR (3000PSI).
- Burst Disk Rupture Pressure: 4500~5000 (PSI).