The AQUATEC BC-86 Atlas buoyancy compensator device is popular for the best in buoyancy control, comfort, stability and style. Power inflator with the Sub-Alert air system has achieved these fundamental objectives by introducing the PHS (Personal Harness System).
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- 1000 Denier Cordura/PU bonded to the inside.
- Wraparound air PU bonded bladder retains inside even when fully inflated.
- Pockets are 1680 Denier nylon, and 1000 Denier Cordura.
- Internal bladderless BCD.
- Quick release shoulder straps.
- Adjustable cummerbund waistband.
- Independent Backpack.
- Integrated quick release safety Weight pockets system.
- PI-230 Power Inflator.
- Soft TPR Backpack Pad.
- Covered corrugated hose.
- L/P hose.
- Solid zippered pockets.
- SUS contoured 2" D-Rings x 7/Plastic 2" D-Ring x 2.
- O/P Valves x 3.
- Hose retainers x 2.
- Stainless steel tank cam lock buckle.